My Trials

This section is for trials and experimentation logs only.
hugoadmin

My Trials

Postby hugoadmin » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:51 am

I started trialing AGAG back in Nov. of 2011. At that time I had only purchased a small trial amount so that I could just make sure I was not going to have any adverse reaction to it. I took about .25mg a day, orally, for 14 days and in addition, mixed about 10mg with Sodium Chloride and applied to my face over a few days.
The first thing I noticed was my skin was much smoother and softer. However, this effect was only temporary from the facial application. I don't know what may happen with prolonged use this way but after my second trial, it was not necessary as now my skin, all over, is softer, more flexable, shinny and younger looking.
The following are the things that I noticed from that first trial and have continued with subsequent trials:

1. Deeper sleep (did not wake up in the middle of the night).
2. Started to remember dreams, vivid dreams. I am guessing that this indicates that I was still dreaming a lot right up to my waking point in the morning.
3. Had more energy through out the day, especially in my work outs.
4. Recovery from workout soreness time decreased significantly.
5. Stopped falling asleep so easily during the day.
6. Regained feeling in my left big toe that was lost from gout attacks.
7. Started to get tingling in my right index finger where I had lost feeling due to misuse of that finger (fingers are not supposed to be shoe horns).
8. Gained some lift in the left side of my face that had been drooping for years due to a severe Herpes attack.
9. Bowl movements became more regular.
10. Gray hair decreased at my temples.

Since that time I have trialed the AGAG two more times and increased my dose considerably. I have also played around with the dosing just to see if I could invoke any bad effects (overdose). I have taken as much as 10mg in one shot with no ill side effect.
When I started taking AGAG I took a picture of myself and after 3 months I took another one trying to match everything as best as I could. I wore the same clothes, shot it with the same camera (iPhone), in the same room, same time of day, same angle and tried to smile the same way. People who look at those images, including my wife, cannot believe that there has not been some kind of manipulation involved. It is important to understand that before AGAG I had a droop to my face which can clearly be seen in the before image. I believe this has a lot to do with the difference in the images. Secondly, the after pictures appears to have more light, or better to say, I look brighter, shinier. I think the sun may have been brighter, less clouds, on that day ( I am facing a window), but also I had been taking a peptide called Melanotan II up until about August and I still had some darker color to my skin in Nov. By the time I took the second picture almost all my color was gone so this could have contributed to that. However, the difference is there, without a doubt. It shocked even me when I saw the pictures side by side.
I will take another picture shortly and put that up against these also. In addition I had taken some pictures, close ups, of my temple areas, wrinkles, skin condition, hair color and thickness can be seen from those. I will also take updates of those and show side by side.
Since my current trial I have had some other developments:

1. My index finger now has full feeling again.
2. The Hair on the left side of my head is almost gray free.
3. I had thinning hair at my forehead line (you can see that in my previous images) but that hair is all coming in quite thick now and new hair shoots coming out.
4. I was loosing hair at the back of my head, was getting very thin and easy to see my skin. That has filled in.
5. My wrinkles have lessened.
6. My blood pressure had dropped dramatically. I used to have an average 184/84 but now is 114/56.
7. Most of all my aches and pains, arthritis related, lower back, knees, shoulders are not bothering me any longer.
8. Negative - I have developed what seems to be Osgood Schlatter's disease. I did not have this condition as a teenage so why I would have it now it beyond me. I am doing a lot more in my exercise routines lately so maybe that has something to do with it?
9. My skin, all over, is in much better condition, softer, smaller pores, younger looking and feeling. Even my girls tell me, "Daddy, your face is so soft".

I have several family members that are taking it now after they saw my results. I would love to tell you about that here but I am hoping I can get them to join the discussion and tell their stories themselves. But the one person in my family I will talk about here is my wife.

She has had a long battle with a problem similar to PPD but lasts well beyond 3 months after labor. We did not know she has this issue until after our second child, because she came within 13 months of our first. But 3 months after our second child she developed symptoms similar to PPD that were definitely timed to her cycle. Extreme mood swings (EXTREME), some violence, even against herself, suicidal thoughts and within minutes, adulation. I, as a man, obviously could not know that she really had a problem (her doctor was a woman), and with my wife not willing to admit she had an issue at that time, we could not get help. Four years later she seemed to get past those issues but then we realized that she was pregnant again. 3 months after our 3rd child, it was back, with a vengeance but we were not financially in a position to do anything about it.
My wife has been trialing the AGAG now and the changes were not only immediate but very profound. She does not need to take much, only 1 to 1.5mg a day for benefit, but, she does have to take it regularly. Her emotional roller coaster will come back within 3 days if she does not take the AGAG. She can still get depressed but she does not get violent, no talk of suicide, not switching between depression and adulation like before. Her whole mind set and mood seems to be on a more stable and clear path.
I am currently taking 2mg a day and will probably continue to do so for the next year. As things develop I will continue to report them here.

hugoadmin

Re: My Trials

Postby hugoadmin » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:48 am

Update on me. Well, sorry I have been kind of absent but I have been focusing on my workout (body transformation) and cracked a couple of ribs, (the two are not related). The cracked ribs have caused me a lot of trouble and distracting me from a lot of things. But, I am feeling much better now.

I stopped taking the AGAG at the end of September, one year on. I did not notice any detriment from stopping, sleeping has still been quite well, I still have lots of energy and feel good overall, except my ribs.

I did not loose as much gray hair as I had hoped. Although, there is no doubt I lost some, it did not all go away. Actually rather uneven as I have more remaining on one side of my head then the other. I wonder if my telomeres were just too far gone for those melanocytes?

I don't get guesses or suggestions from people, any longer, that I must be in my mid 40's. Almost exclusively, people seem to feel that I am in my mid 30's (I am 51).

Here is a current picture of me. I just shot this just now, sitting on my couch. I want it to be totally spontaneous, no editing, no touch up, no preparation. Just a candid shot of the moment. Sorry for the lack of smile but my ribs do still hurt.

IMG_3085.JPG

The lab has said that they have enough sales on it now that they can offer 4 vials for the price of 1. That will be good for me when I start back up again, which I plan to do after the first of the year. I want to get my body in the best shape I have ever been in and then I am going to proceed with more AGAG plus some other things. I wonder if my family will even recognize me any more. LOL
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hugoadmin

Postby hugoadmin » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:54 am

OK, well, a few people seem to not be happy about the picture I took, claiming it was not like the others and so does not match. OK, so, here is a new one, sorry, but this is the closest I can get. I don't have fancy camera's, lighting, reflectors or the know how on making pictures come out so close to each other, other than, same room, same overhead light, same time of day for the light in the window. But I can't control clouds and I can't make my skin whiter (I was out in the sun a lot this summer. Although it has faded, I am still darker then before. I did get my hair cut to try and match the same, hope that helps and hope that suffices because I am not going to keep chasing someone else's idea of what my pictures should be. I think the difference is there to see or dispute regardless.
And for those of you that asked, yes, I am feeling much better, thank you for your concern. My ribs only hurt slightly at night, if I have worked out that day but is all right as rain by morning. That is a far cry from the last time I crack some ribs. As I recall it took me nearly 45 days to get to where I am now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hugoadmin

Re: My Trials - Some Suggestions

Postby hugoadmin » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:49 am

michaelm wrote:Remarkable. I can relate to everything you say as I have experienced some of it, not as much, but some - from a variety of nutritional supplements.
My passion is life is studying progressive nutrition and health with life extension as my primary goal. I'm 59 and started when I was 14.

Two things I'd like to relate. The PDD may well be a deficiency of an essential fatty acid - omega-3, solved by your wife taking enough omega-3 fish oil. According to Andrew L. Stoll, MD, Ph.D (Harvard) who wrote the book "The Omega-3 Connection" dosing might be 3,000 mg net EPA/DHA a day.

What happens is if the mother doesn't have enough omega-3's the baby gets preference and all her omega-3's transfer through lactation to the baby. If she has plenty she does not suffer PDD AND the baby gets more omega-3's, which also makes a smarter, happier baby.

Suggested would be the new liquid fish oils that have the fish taste distilled out and a little lemon or orange extract put in. The liquids cost about 1/3 as much as capsules because you're not paying for encapsulation. There are numerous quality brands that make bottles of liquid omega-3's sold at good discounts on the internet, including http://www.swansonvitamins.com/carlson-very-finest-fish-oil-omega-3-lemon-16-9-fl-oz-500-ml-liquid and http://www.swansonvitamins.com/barleans-fresh-catch-fish-oil-epa-dha-orange-16-fl-oz-liquid.

Next - something that might help accelerate healing your broken rib.

At the age of 57 I boxed a 30 year old in front of 800 people in a parking lot and he broke my rib.

Fortunately it was cartilage rib, not bone. I rubbed DMSO on it four times a day and in four days I was so pain-free that I could wrestle with the young fight guys I trained with.

DMSO is transdermal and promotes incredibly fast healing of soft tissues.

If your broken ribs are cartilage, I'd buy 90% DMSO gel from DMSO.com and apply it 3 - 4 times a day to heal up quickly.

Next, I want to buy a 3 vials to try AGAG. If I like it I'll buy a gram. I messaged you on yahoo. Please respond.

Thanks for the great suggestions Micheal. I am happy to report that my ribs are back in excellent condition although they are not perfectly lined up. That is OK, I have a few toes that way too. :)

My wife's issue is not current PPD, I don't think. Our last child was born 5 years ago but the depression was still growing stronger every year. It is definitely linked to her menstrual cycle which I know messes with a woman's hormones in the worst kind of way. But, when on the AGAG, that levels out and she has even been surprised and shocked when her cycle came on a couple of times. She just had no indication that it was even coming. She has cycled back off the AGAG herself now also and although she 80% better then she was before the AGAG, there is still some occasional bouts of depression but no question there is major improvement.

I have sent you the information about purchasing, hope you got it. I will post purchasing information in the sellers thread. I should have done that a long time ago I guess. Just was not my priority but I will do it now.

hugoadmin

Postby hugoadmin » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:50 pm

AdamI wrote:You wrote "The lab has said that they have enough sales on it now that they can offer 4 vials for the price of 1. "
Soo it's down to 15 dollars a vial?
Because I saw you wrote in another place that it's 3 vials for the same price, but the 4th becomes free. Soo 45 dollars a vial in that other case...

Adam,

You can find that information in the, "Sellers" section. It is now current.
Thanks

hugoadmin

Re: My Trials - Some Suggestions

Postby hugoadmin » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:53 pm

michaelm wrote:Remarkable. I can relate to everything you say as I have experienced some of it, not as much, but some - from a variety of nutritional supplements.
My passion is life is studying progressive nutrition and health with life extension as my primary goal. I'm 59 and started when I was 14.

Two things I'd like to relate. The PDD may well be a deficiency of an essential fatty acid - omega-3, solved by your wife taking enough omega-3 fish oil. According to Andrew L. Stoll, MD, Ph.D (Harvard) who wrote the book "The Omega-3 Connection" dosing might be 3,000 mg net EPA/DHA a day.

What happens is if the mother doesn't have enough omega-3's the baby gets preference and all her omega-3's transfer through lactation to the baby. If she has plenty she does not suffer PDD AND the baby gets more omega-3's, which also makes a smarter, happier baby.

Suggested would be the new liquid fish oils that have the fish taste distilled out and a little lemon or orange extract put in. The liquids cost about 1/3 as much as capsules because you're not paying for encapsulation. There are numerous quality brands that make bottles of liquid omega-3's sold at good discounts on the internet, including http://www.swansonvitamins.com/carlson-very-finest-fish-oil-omega-3-lemon-16-9-fl-oz-500-ml-liquid and http://www.swansonvitamins.com/barleans-fresh-catch-fish-oil-epa-dha-orange-16-fl-oz-liquid.

Next - something that might help accelerate healing your broken rib.

At the age of 57 I boxed a 30 year old in front of 800 people in a parking lot and he broke my rib.

Fortunately it was cartilage rib, not bone. I rubbed DMSO on it four times a day and in four days I was so pain-free that I could wrestle with the young fight guys I trained with.

DMSO is transdermal and promotes incredibly fast healing of soft tissues.

If your broken ribs are cartilage, I'd buy 90% DMSO gel from DMSO.com and apply it 3 - 4 times a day to heal up quickly.

Next, I want to buy a 3 vials to try AGAG. If I like it I'll buy a gram. I messaged you on yahoo. Please respond.

I have tried DMSO, actually I always keep some on hand. I have used it in the past to help some medications get through the skin barrier. I have not tried it on sore muscles or bone breaks but it is worth a shot. My ribs are OK now, but, please don't call me accident prone, but, I did just break my toe on Sunday. :S

hugoadmin

Postby hugoadmin » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:55 pm

ferox wrote:Wow! That looks amazing! But what is AGAG? And where can I buy it?

AGAG is commonly know by the names, Epitalon and Epitalone. You can Google that to find a variety of information. You can also post any questions you may have in the, general topics, sections and I will do my best to get the answers for you.
As for where and how much, please check the, "Sellers" section.

Thanks

hugoadmin

Postby hugoadmin » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:53 am

Well, I have been off AGAG for 2 and 1/2 months now. I was planning to stay off until the first of the year and then start a new 6 month to 1 year cycle but, something happened that caused me to start back up again today.

I had noted that since I started to take the AGAG I did not get sick. I normally get the flu/cold 2 to 4 times a year but in the time I was on AGAG I did not get the flu at all. Well, last night I could feel a cold coming on and this morning it was even more intensified. I really dread that and remembering that I was not sick while on AGAG, I mixed some up this afternoon and took a big dose, about 5mg. In only took about 20 minutes before I found myself yawning on the couch and had to go lay down for a nap, that was at about 2:00. I woke up again at 7:00 and felt fantastic. No sign at all of the cold any longer.

I also wanted to note that, despite not having eaten since morning, I was still not hungry. In fact, I had a bit of a diversion to the idea of eating. I forced myself to eat dinner and once I was eating it was no big deal, but, it was just interesting that I did not want to eat.

So, the question becomes, do I just keep taking the AGAG again, or do I wait until the first and start then. I guess, the deed is done, I have peptide mixed up, so, I will go ahead starting now.

Just to update a bit, while off the peptide, for the first month, I did not note any real change from having been on. However, after the second month I noted my sleeping pattern had worsened, my focus was not as sharp and my skin started to get dried out despite drinking lots of water. I also noted that my previous issues of slight urinary flow restriction on and off, was back again. My hair, although now thicker then it was before, has not been growing quite as fast. Faster but not as fast as it was while on the AGAG. Same holds true for my finger nails.

The biggest change I noted was a huge drop in my libido. Now, grant it, I am under a lot of stress, or at least I should be, but I really don't think that is the issue. In fact, I know this is going to sound crazy, but, since taking the AGAG I have had some rather life changing thoughts. That is, I have found myself contemplating things in a very different way as of late, maybe it is just wisdom with age? But I can say that there is very little that bothers me anymore. I have truly learned to, "roll with the punches". Anyhow, back to my libido, I have to say that I also stopped taking m2 about a month before I stopped taking the AGAG and that may have a lot to do with it also. If anyone wants to know more about M2 you can check out http://melanotan.org it is a fantastic source for information on that peptide. But, there is something different this time, as I have cycled on and off M2 for many years now. Usually when I go off M2 my super enhanced libido will drop to what seems non existent for a month but then returns back to normal, as it would be without the M2. I have been off the M2 for 3 months and my libido is extremely low. Actually, in a sexual situation, I can still perform, but, i don't get excited in my day to day activities in the way I would normally. I was going to start back up on M2 this month but I think I will hold off for at least a week and see if any of my libido increases with just the AGAG alone.

If anyone wants me to post a current picture, I can. However, in my own opinion, I have not changed much since the end of September so unless you guys/gals, request it, I may skip a picture for now?

hugoadmin

Postby hugoadmin » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:51 am

So, I know, it has been a really long time since I have posted her with concern to AEDG. Pretty much it was because I have been so busy with my new business and also because of the new lease on life I got from AEDG. I mean, I seriously feel and look like I am in my early 40's late 30's and can do twice as much as I used to. Consequently, I am doing twice as much so my days are filled.

I have received a lot of emails. Are you still taking the peptide, do you still see improvement, have you had any bad side effects? These are the most common questions I get. Well to answer them:

Yes (on and off).
Yes, although I would call it more an issue of maintenance and also stabilization of my health in general.
No, there is absolutely no side effect of any kind that I can relate to AEDG in any way. I have tried a few other things and when I took those, sometimes alone or with AEDG, I did have some bad effects but once I stop those items, in on the AEDG, no more problem. So I think it is safe to say that I have had no issues, ever, with AEDG.

Is there anyone else out there that has been taking it long term?
I am 53 years old now but just joined a local football team! :) :) They think I am just in my mid thirties. I don't know if they would let me play if they knew how old I really am.
I have lost about 40 lbs, my skin is very soft, BUT, and this is a big BUT, Some of the wrinkles on my face did not go away, basically my deepest crows feet. I don't know if I can ever make those gone, they are just too deep and I still squint every time I get out in the sun which only makes it worse.

Maybe I will post some new pictures. Check back in a few days and I may have some up.

Return to “Trials/Experamentation”